Can Massot's history dates back to the seventeenth century. This large village house is known to have slept Queen Elizabeth II and it's also known by the kidnapping in the removal of the "Carlinos", the son of Joan Massot, killed by the trabucadores. Everything is decorated with antique furniture restored and they are from family heirloom. It is an ideal place for business meetings, and have a great garden with furniture dominated by a monumental banana's tree, catalogated by the Government of Catalunya. It have a pony for the kids and made jams, meats and desserts.
Rooms: 6 rooms, 2 triple bedroom and 4 bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 in each room
Approximate price: 65 € / double room
- 2 large living and dining rooms, one with fireplace
- 2 fully equipped to provide customers
- Game room with ping-pong
- House with distinctive environmental quality
- Use of kitchen and washing machine
- Breakfast of field, handmade products: sausages own jams ...
- Pony and farm animals
- Bicycle Rental
- Wide range of activities
Paved and well connected. Detached house on the outskirts of the town.