- Avinyonet de Puigventós
- Boadella i les Escaules
- La Vajol
- Maçanet de Cabrenys
- Pont de Molins
- Sant Llorenç de la Muga
- Civil architecture
- Religious architecture
- Megalithic monuments
- Museums and exhibition halls
- Workshops of artisans and artists
- Fairs and markets
- Cultural routes
- All Culture
- Visit us
Hostatgeria Santuari de La Salut de Terrades
Located in the Alt Empordà, 14 kilometers from Figueres, at 312 meters altitude, on the north-east of Mount Santa Magdalena.
This shrine was built in the seventeenth century by the will of Father Philip Olivet, natural Maçanet of Cabrenys.
In 2012 they completed an important refurbishment of the building, which has enabled the complete remodelation of the rooms, kitchen and restaurant. Ricard and Carme currently runs the inn and the restaurant and you will be greeted with a familiar and friendly wellcome.
Rooms: 12 rooms
Total capacity: 32 people (with extra beds)
Price range: € 60 rooms. double / night
- Meeting rooms suitable for conventions, family reunions, business meetings, etc..
- Heating, hot water, air conditioning
- Disabled access only at restaurant
- Information about hiking in the area
- Mass on Sunday mornings and holidays.
Asfalted road. Parking next to the building.