- Avinyonet de Puigventós
- Boadella i les Escaules
- La Vajol
- Maçanet de Cabrenys
- Pont de Molins
- Sant Llorenç de la Muga
- Civil architecture
- Religious architecture
- Megalithic monuments
- Museums and exhibition halls
- Workshops of artisans and artists
- Fairs and markets
- Cultural routes
- All Culture
- Visit us
Can Coll de Pincaró
Can Coll de Pincaró is a beautiful sixteenth century farmhouse, completely restored, which is inside the Area of Natural interest in The Garrotxa. 600 meters above sea level, enjoying a magnificent view from the Gulf of Roses to Canigou. You can not reach asphalt, no wires, no microwaves, no engine noise ... It is the dream of all lovers of nature and the mountains!
We are on the edge of a forest of chestnut trees in the middle route of the GR 11 and several mountain bike routes, 20 minutes walk from the River Muga, paradise natural pools and two Romanesque churches.
The house is partially self-sufficient: we have a boiler central heating through wood, solar panels for electricity, water and natural spring in the mountains. We are trying to apply the principles of permaculture. Cultivate an organic garden, breed chickens and ducks and we make natural vegetables and homemade jams.
It has 14 seats in total, divided into:
- 2 bedrooms with bathroom for 4 people each.
- 1 apartment fully equipped for 6 people.
In the apartment
The apartment has:
- Full kitchen
- A bathroom
- Large lounge and dining
- A cozy terrace under the arcades of stone
Guests staying in the rooms include:
- Living room
- Internet connection
- Terrace with panoramic views
- Services of half board or full board upon request.
- Table Games at - archery.
- 2 mountain bikes available.
- Swimming in natural water flow is not chlorinated.
- Guided tours on foot or on horseback.
- Workshops bakery.
- 25 € / person per night for room with half board.
- 20 € / person per night at the apartment (minimum 4 people).