Mas Genover

Category
  • Civil architecture
Location
  • Near the chapel of St. Salvador de Coquells
Phone
  • 972 54 60 03
E-mail
  • vilanant@ddgi.cat

A large 18th-century country house with an adjoining chapel dedicated to Sant Joan. There is a large voussoir entrance with a coat-of-arms dating from 1735. The windows are rectangular. The chapel of Sant Joan at Mas Genover is a small building with a single nave and semicircular apse. The door on the main façade reads: 'JOAN GENOBER 1771'.