Located in the Alt Empordà, 14 kilometers from Figueres, at 312 meters altitude, on the north-east of Mount Santa Magdalena.
This shrine was built in the seventeenth century by the will of Father Philip Olivet, natural Maçanet of Cabrenys.
In 2012 they completed an important refurbishment of the building, which has enabled the complete remodelation of the rooms, kitchen and restaurant. Ricard and Carme currently runs the inn and the restaurant and you will be greeted with a familiar and friendly wellcome.
Rooms: 12 rooms
Total capacity: 32 people (with extra beds)
Price range: € 60 rooms. double / night
- Meeting rooms suitable for conventions, family reunions, business meetings, etc..
- Heating, hot water, air conditioning
- Disabled access only at restaurant
- Information about hiking in the area
- Mass on Sunday mornings and holidays.
Asfalted road. Parking next to the building.