Sant Pere de Can Miró Church

Town
  • Navata
Category
  • Churches
Location
  • In the hamlet of Can Miró
Phone
  • 972 56 50 04
E-mail
  • ajuntament@navata.org
Age
  • XII-XIII
Beautiful parish dedicated to Saint Peter and acknowledged from the year 1019. The ancient temple, from the 12th century, located about 3 kilometres from the town and known as Sant Pere de Can Miró, stopped being the parish site in order to build, between 1636 and 1684, the new church de Sant Pere in the hamlet.