The "Mas Mas" is a Catalan farmhouse dating from the eighteenth century, a typical house construction. With a stunning view of the Alt Empordà and Roses Bay in the background, the house allows enjoy stunning views.
The house is located in the municipality of Maçanet de Cabrenys, only 1 km from the village and mountains massif of Les Salines on one side and the Gulf of Roses in the distance. The fact that it is surrounded by woods, fields and meadows of grass, allows the contact with nature is .... with the five senses
Bedrooms: 2 double and 2 singles.
Bathrooms: Two bathrooms with toilet, washbasin and shower.
- Living room with sofas, TV, DVD and fireplace.
- Dining room with extendable table for 8 people and furniture with tableware, tablecloths, ...
- Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and small appliances.
- Wash with washing machine and dryer.
- Heating with radiators
- Terrace with barbecue.
- Pool: the pool of the old farmhouse has been converted into a pool of 5mx5m with a depth of 0.7 to 1.4 m.
Easy access. 1 km from the town of Maçanet de Cabrenys to asphalted road.