Santa Maria de Molins Church

  • Town
    • Pont de Molins
  • Location
    • Road from Bridge de Molins to Biure
  • Phone
    • 972 52 92 64
  • E-mail
  • Age
    • XI

Santa Maria de Molins was the castle's chapel and dates from the 12th century but currently there are only some remains. The actual temple is dated much later, located above the town of Molins, of which it was parish and separated from Llers in 1793. The construction of the temple was finished in 1789.