Sant Pere de Navata Parish Church

Town
  • Navata
Category
  • Churches
Location
  • In the centre of town
Phone
  • 972 56 50 04
E-mail
  • ajuntament@navata.org
The present parish of Sant Pere de Navata is a large 17th century church. The first stone was laid on 22nd December 1638 and work was completed in 1746 (the date engraved on the large entry).