Sant Feliu de Lladó Church

Town
  • Lladó
Category
  • Churches
Location
  • In the highest part of the village
Phone
  • 972 56 51 01
E-mail
  • ajuntament@llado.cat
Age
  • XVIII
The first documentation on Sant Feliu dates from 1017. It was given to the priory of Santa Maria in 1109 with the present building being built by prior Tomàs Verdaguer in the 18th century. Housing a very wide single nave with side chapels and a truncated head, it is a square structure with an octagonal upper section and 8 pointed arches. On the other side of the façade is a much shorter tower which must have been the start of another belfry that was never completed. It was the parish church of Lladó until 1929 but at present is closed for services and is in a poor state of repair.